Saturday, January 23, 2010

Therapeutic Diets for Redheads

As I mentioned in my previous post on Redheads, Inflammation, and Celiac Disease, we all know that a redhead's skin is subject to burn in the sun, but a redhead's digestive tract might also be vulnerable to the stress and inflammation of everyday digestion. Identifying and avoiding food intolerances and allergies can be very therapeutic for a redhead's overall health. Below are some therapeutic diets and cookbooks that can help keep digestive inflammation in check.

Gluten Free Girl and the Chef Blog

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for this post! I've often wondered why me? No one else in my family has digestive issues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment redhead 75!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a ginger (and proud)! I also have IBS-D. I am curious, does IBS or can it lead to Coeliac Disease, or if not What is the preponderance of IBS within redhead community?
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read that Post and got it fine and informative.
    expertratedreviews.com

    ReplyDelete